Sunday, May 17, 2009

Twittering Notre Dame...



Ok folks, there is so much out there already. I had the foresight to go to Mass at 6:30am and am glad I did. Fox News is the only one of the three networks with nearly non-stop coverage from the campus. Only a few select updates will be offered here. You have to go to my twitter feed to see many more.

UPDATE 4: Fox news has had nearly continuing coverage. Not sure if they will show the actual commencement. If not, catch it on C-SPAN beginning at 2:45pm

UPDATE 3 Norma McCorvey (aka, "Jane Roe") has been arrested, as has Dr. Monica Miller of Citizens for a Pro-life society.

UPDATE 2 I give up - Got my coffee and I'm twittering like crazy along with many others. The least I can do is re-tweet what's out there so follow me on Twitter by clicking the icon below. You'll get updates throughout the next few hours.

UPDATE 1: I am not in South Bend, but at my kitchen table watching news coverage and scanning the internet. If you really want to know what is going on from those on the ground in South Bend, then follow the tweets below....

If I find more, I'll add them.

Other Resources:





Te Deum Laudamus! Home




Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!